This tool allows you to download all or select images from your store in a .ZIP file along with an optional .CSV file that can be used to import into BigCommerce.
This support article contains several sections which can be accessed quickly by clicking the appropriate link below:
Selecting Images to Download
To begin, select which products you want to download images for. There are several options:
- SKU – Allows you to select product images by SKU. Use commas to separate if more than one SKU is entered.
- Categories – Allows you to select images for products in a select category or categories.
- Brand – Allows you to select images for products associated with a specific brand.
- Product Availability – Allows you to select images for products with Availability set as Available, Disabled, Preorder, or All Available Products.
- Product Condition – Allows you to select images for products with the Condition set as New, Refurbished, Used, or All Conditions.
- Featured Products – Allows you to select images for products that are marked as Featured, Not Featured, or All Products
- Product Visibility – Allows you to select images for products that are marked as Visible, Not Visible, or All Products
- Product Shipping Type – Allows you to select images for products that are marked as Free Shipping Products, Paid Shipping Products, or All Products.
- Product Stock Status – Allows you to select images for products that are marked as Out of Stock, In Stock, or All Products.
By leaving all conditions in their default state, all product images for all items in your store will be queued for downloading. Once selections are made, click Next.
If you would like to include a .csv file with your product images, select Yes. This file can then be used to bulk upload the images back into your BigCommerce store or another website such as a WordPress blog. The .csv file will contain the following fields:
- id – the BigCommerce product ID
- Product Image ID – the ID code assigned to the image by BigCommerce
- Product Image File – the full URL of the image which includes the base URL as defined in the setting outlined below.
If you plan on uploading the images to your store, or another website and need to include a URL path to the images, enter the full URL including the image directory followed by a “/” in the Image Location field.
If you do not want to include a .csv file, select No. The Image Location field is not required when opting out of a .csv file.
By default, Your Store Tools will email you when your export is complete. If you choose to receive this notification, verify your email address is correct before clicking Submit.
Once your file is ready for download, you will receive a notification either by email or in the Your Store Tools Notification Center, which is the “bell” in the upper right corner. The notification will provide you with a link to download your file.
Additional Tool Features
To view the history of this tool’s use, click the hamburger menu in the upper right corner of the tool’s tile and select History.
This quick view allows you to:
- See whether the job was successfully completed or not
- Process start and end time
- Retry a specific job that failed
You can also filter results by job status.
Available Support Videos
Did you find an error or need additional support? Contact us at email@example.com to let us know!